It's Minyoung here and I am so excited because, in this video, I'm sharing a modified, home kitchen-friendly version, of our popular Pumpkin + Cheddar Dog Biscuits!
1 TBS GROUND FLAXSEEDS/FLAXMEAL*
1 TBS CHIA SEEDS*
2 TBS HONEY*
2 TBS MELTED COCONUT OIL*
¼ CUP APPLESAUCE* (if you don't have applesauce, you can use water. If the dough is wet, please add more flour, 1 TBS at a time)
½ CUP SHREDDED CHEDDAR CHEESE
2 CUP GF FLOUR BLEND ( I included links to 2 of my favorite flour resources below)
Store biscuits in a container in a cool dry place.
- softer biscuits are best stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- crunchy biscuits (when you break the biscuit in half, it snaps) can be stored in a cool, dry place for up to 2 weeks.
Store biscuits in the freezer for up to 3 months.
// JOIN THE PACK AND SUBSCRIBE
// SHOP THIS VIDEO
Bob’s Red Mill: https://bit.ly/3ftx1Rd
* Only purchase gluten-free flours with NO added gums!
Alphabet Stamp: https://amzn.to/3cg6O6H
The amazing music you're enjoying during this video is by:
Music: Ukelele - Bensound https://www.bensound.com
Support by RFM - NCM: https://bit.ly/2xGHypM
// LET’S BE FRIENDS
- Instagram: @bobbyandbambisdogbakery
- Facebook: bobbyandbambi
- Pinterest: bobby & bambi’s dog bakery
I’m the owner of Bobby & Bambi’s Dog Bakery! If you’re looking for a Birthday Cake or adorable decorated cookies, please visit our website: bobbyandbambi.com.
// BUSINESS INQUIRIES: email@example.com ///
* I am not a certified pet nutritionist or a Veterinarian. I am a dog mom and have been cooking and baking for my dogs for over 12 years. Please consult your Vet before trying any of these recipes or introducing new foods to your pups.
* These recipes are not for meal replacements as they do not contain all of the daily nutritional needs your dog requires. Please use them as a fun activity or a fun snack for your dog. Always provide fresh water.
*If you have any questions about any of the recipes, please comment below or email me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
I hope you enjoy making these biscuits for your dog/s!!
Lots of Woofs,