Thank you so much for visiting Bobby & Bambi’s DIY!
My name is Minyoung and I’m your new Dog Mom bestie! :)
Now that we're staying safer at home, I thought I would share this super easy recipe with you! I hope you and your dog enjoy these two easy homemade dog treat recipes, Fruit & Yogurt Parfait and Peanut Butter Rolled Oats Bars!
Let us know what you and your dogs think! Woof!
/// Join the DIY pack and subscribe to our channel ///
/// Full Recipes ///
How to toast Gluten-Free Rolled Oats & Unsweetened Coconut flakes
Prep: Less than 5 minutesIngredients:
2 Cups Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
1/2 Cup Unsweetened coconut flakes
Rolled Oats 10 minutes
Coconut Flakes 10 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, pour 2 cups of gluten-free rolled oats into the pan. Spread oats evenly on the sheet pan.
3. On a separate baking sheet lined with parchment paper, pour 1/2 cup of coconut flakes into the pan. Spread coconut flakes evenly on the sheet pan.
4. Bake/toast coconut flakes for 5 minutes.
5. Bake /toast gluten-free rolled oats for 10 minutes.
* You can bake both sheets at the same time and take the coconut flakes out at the 5-minute mark.
Fruit & Yogurt Parfait
Prep: Less than 5 minutes
Bake Time: 0 minutes
1/4 - 1/2 cups non-fat plain greek yogurt (depending on the size of your dog)
Dog-Friendly Fruits. Click here for dog safe fruits.
- Strawberries, blueberries, bananas, apples, mangos. (NO GRAPES)
Toasted gluten-free oats
Toasted unsweetened coconut flakes *
Organic Chia Seeds *
- Add non-fat yogurt to a small bowl.
- Add on dog-friendly fruit and dry toppings (oats, coconut flakes, & chia seeds).
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Gluten-Free PB Rolled Oats Bars
Prep: 5 minutes
Bake Time: 0 minutes
Set time: Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour.
2 cups Gluten-Free rolled oats
1/2 cup organic peanut butter
1/4 cup organic honey
1/4 - 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes *
2 TBS chia seeds*
- Reserve a sprinkle of oats in a separate container.
- In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients together.
- Pour oat mixture into a parchment-lined container.
- Press oat mixture firmly into the container to prevent oat bars from breaking apart.
- After the oat mixture is firmly pressed, put a lid on the container and refrigerate for at least 1-2 hours.
- Once the oat bars are set, cut bars into squares and enjoy!
- Please refer to video for a live step by step demonstration.
- Refrigerate bars in an airtight container for up to 5 days. You may freeze undecorated donuts in the freezer for up to 3 months.
/// MUSIC ///
The amazing music you're enjoying during this video is by:
Music: Buddy - Bensound https://www.bensound.com
Support by RFM - NCM: https://bit.ly/2xGHypM
/// SHOP THIS VIDEO///
Baking Sheet & Cooling rack: https://amzn.to/2VzpaIG
Glass containers: https://amzn.to/2Y2Dqg2
Offset Spatula: https://amzn.to/3cl2WRe
Gluten-Free Rolled Oats https://amzn.to/351sKiV
Unsweetened Coconut flakes: https://amzn.to/2XEtQzD
Organic Chia seeds: https://amzn.to/34GNjkw
IN THE KITCHEN, BUT MAKE IT FASHION
Be Kind rainbow T-Shirt: https://amzn.to/2VvNDjb
#diydogtreats #homemadedogtreats #easyhomemadedogtreats #easydiydogtreats #peanutbutterdogtreats #howtomakedogtreats #dogbakery #dogtreats